Many therapists struggle to stay full.
We do everything we can think of to solve the problem.
- We go to training to improve our skills.
- We network with other therapists.
- We post on social media.
But, still nothing changes.
What if you had a tool which allowed you to diagnose your caseload? Then you would know exactly which change was the right change to make.
Enter the: Harris & Peterson: Time To Full Calc.
This calculator will help you precisely diagnose your caseload based on:
- Number of clients you get per week.
- Number of first session drop outs.
- How many sessions your average client stays for.
- How big a caseload you'd like.
BONUS: Cashflow estimator. This calculator will also estimate your yearly income.
It's the perfect tool for anyone fine tuning their practice.
*If you're on a Mac and don't have Excel, simply drag the download into Google Drive to access the spreadsheet.*