Many therapists were never taught how to repair allaince ruptures.
We do everything we can think of to solve the problem.
- We give in and bend over backwards to accomdate the client.
- We act like the rupture doesn't exist.
- We try to explain away ruptures.
But, none of this fixes the rupture.
What if you had a tool which allowed you to pracitce repairing ruptures? How much more confident would you be if you knew exactly what to say?
Enter the: Healing Alliance Rutpures pt.2 : A Deliberate Practice exercise.
This exercise will help you practice the exact skills needed to address alliance ruptures with confidence. Specifically you'll practice:
- Taking an appropirate level of responsibility for the rupture.
- Reflecting the clients core concern.
- Asking an open ended follow up question.
It's the perfect tool for anyone wanting to learn the skills to become a better therapist.