Fri, May 19|
Suicide Assessment with Black Women
(LIMITED TO 16 PARTICIPANTS)
Time & Location
May 19, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
About the event
Do you struggle with feeling confident in your assessment of Black Women with suicidal ideation? Do you wonder if you missed something? Do you hope to make sure your Black Women clients feel seen past their strong Black Woman armor?
If so, then register today for this training, Suicide Assessment with Black Women including Ethical Considerations for Clinicians, led by Joi McGowan, MA. MHC, LPC, Dr. Jordan Harris, PH.D, LMFT-S, LPC-S, and Paul Peterson MA, LPC, LMFT.
You will learn how to identify the main drivers for suicidal ideation. You will feel more confident in your ability to support Black Women clients in setting down the armor when it’s too heavy to carry. 📷
What you will earn:
- 1 NBCC CEs
- Length : 1 hrs
What you will learn :
- Identify the three main drivers of suicide behavior.
- Describe how the three main drivers relate specifically to families.
- Discuss the social-cultural-spiritual indicators of increased or decreased risk of suicide behavior in Black Women.
- Determine the risk factors/counseling implications for supporting Black Women in their suicidal ideation
- 15$ for event + 10$ for CEs (25$ total)
- TAKE NOTE: CEs are provided by a third party named R. Cassidy. At checkout you will pay 15$ to us. You will then receivie an email with a link to R.Cassidy's registration site where you can pay R.Cassidy for the CE portion of your ticket.
Registration Closes May 17th 11:50pm CST
Suicide Assessment - AA Women
This ticket admits one participant to the training.$15.00+$0.38 service feeSale ended