Fri, May 26|
Suicide Assessment with Traumatized Adults
(LIMITED TO 15 PARTICIPANTS)
Time & Location
May 26, 2023, 11:00 AM – 11:05 AM CDT
About the event
Are your clients scared to talk about suicide with you? Are you scared of hearing about suicide? Has keeping your client safe lead to re-traumatizing them?
Learn about suicide assessment!
In this training Jamie Kyzer, LCSW, Jordan Harris, Ph.D., LPC-s, LMFT-s, and Paul Peterson, MA, LPC, LMFTwill teach you the basics of suicide assessment with a special focus on working with traumatized adults.
What you will earn:
- 1 NBCC CEs
- Length : 1 hrs
What you will learn :
- Identify the three main drivers of suicide behavior.
- Practice identifying client statements which are markers of suicidality.
- Understand the differnt types of trauma and how they can affect adult clients.
- Learn to how safety plan (and initaite) a safety plan without re-traumatizing clients.
- 15$ for event + 10$ for CEs (25$ total)
- TAKE NOTE: CEs are provided by a third party named R. Cassidy. At checkout you will pay 15$ to us. You will then receivie an email with a link to R.Cassidy's registration site where you can pay R.Cassidy for the CE portion of your ticket.
- R.Cassidy is credentials in most states for most licenses. If you have questions about your specific state, you can contact them directly at Karen [at] rcassidy.com.
Registration Closes May 24th 11:50pm CST
Suicide Assessment - Trauma
This ticket admits one participant to the training.$15.00+$0.38 service feeSale ended