Fri, Aug 26|
Suicide Assessment with Families (Ethics) -SOLD OUT!
(LIMITED TO 20 PARTICIPANTS)
Time & Location
Aug 26, 2022, 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM CDT
About the event
In this training Luke Jackson, MA, LAC., and Jordan Harris, Ph.D, LMFT-s, LPC-s will overview the basics of ethical suicide assessment with a special focus on working with teens and their families.
Special attention will be given to practicing the skills necessary for suicide assessment. This training will use the gold standard in mastery based learning, Deliberate Practice role plays, to teach you assessment skills. As such approxicumately half of the training will be in Deliberate Practice role plays.
What you will earn:
- 1 NBCC CEs in Ethics
- Length : 1 hrs
- BONUS - Upon sign up you'll get our half hour training "Clinical Implications for Suicide Assessment"
What you will learn :
- Identify the three main drivers of suicide behavior.
- Describe how the three main drivers relate specifically to families.
- Identify, through deliberate practice, client statements which are markers of suicidality.
- Name one ethical consideration when working with families.
- Pay what you think is fair
- At checkout you choose how much to pay. We believe this material is more important that ever. We do NOT want cost to be prohibitive. At checkout choose how much you feel is fair given your personal budget.
Suicide Assessment w/Families
This ticket admits one participant to the CE training.Pay what you want+Service feeSale ended