Fri, May 13|
A Masterclass for Allies: Attuning to Asian Americans
(LIMITED TO 20 PARTICIPANTS)
Time & Location
May 13, 2022, 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM CDT
About the event
Do you remember the moment when you became a therapist? Not the moment you received your degree. The moment someone shared their pain with you, you cried, and something seemed to shift for them. Imagine being able to have those sorts of conversations about race.
In this masterclass you will learn the fundamentals of developing a Multicultural Orientation so that you can have more healing moments.
Participants in this training will earn Ethics CEs through an NBCC accredited sponsor.
What you will learn:
- Clinicians will be able to explain why fostering a Multicultural Orientation is essential to ethical practice.
- Clinicians will be able to define the the basic concepts of a Multicultural Orientation.
- Clinicians will discuss the major theoretical, research, and clinical implications of a Multicultural Orientation.
- Clinicians will use Deliberate Practice to operationalize Multicultural Orientation skills.
What you will earn
- 3 hours of NBCC Continuing Education. BONUS! CEs are Ethics Eligible.
- BONUS! 1 tailored Deliberate Practice exercise for home practice (Free). Tailored for working with Asian American clients respectively.
LIMITED TO 20 PARTICPANTS.
Masterclass Ticket + CEs
This ticket admits one participant to the masterclass AND includes CEs. These CEs are ethics eligible.$75.00+$1.88 service feeSale ended